View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #113
dianna
Squid

Default With 101lifts in mind

My name is dianna, one of Bills sisters. I am impressed and overwhelmed with the camaraderie shown within the bike community. It makes me proud of my little brothere that he had such a network of friends and aquaintences (even if you always did not agree!). Even for those that never met him personally, but still send kind words our way...thank you.

I plan to speak at his funeral this Thursday in Illinois. I will let everyone know how great it was to hear from all of you on this and other forums! I want to be able to talk about Bill's love for riding. I know he loved to ride the Ortega highway because he loved to do that lean thing when you turn...what is that called?
This has been a difficult time for our family, it helps us to heal knowing Bill was doing what he loved and living life to the fullest. He was a very kind and generous soul. He planned to donate a kidney to a friend in need. Did not have the chance to do this. Make sure that if you do anything, you have your donor sticker on you license, so others can live on through you if something were to ever happen.

Blessings,
Dianna
dianna is offline   Reply With Quote