View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #114
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianna View Post
My name is dianna, one of Bills sisters. I am impressed and overwhelmed with the camaraderie shown within the bike community. It makes me proud of my little brothere that he had such a network of friends and aquaintences (even if you always did not agree!). Even for those that never met him personally, but still send kind words our way...thank you.

I plan to speak at his funeral this Thursday in Illinois. I will let everyone know how great it was to hear from all of you on this and other forums! I want to be able to talk about Bill's love for riding. I know he loved to ride the Ortega highway because he loved to do that lean thing when you turn...what is that called?
This has been a difficult time for our family, it helps us to heal knowing Bill was doing what he loved and living life to the fullest. He was a very kind and generous soul. He planned to donate a kidney to a friend in need. Did not have the chance to do this. Make sure that if you do anything, you have your donor sticker on you license, so others can live on through you if something were to ever happen.

Blessings,
Dianna
Thanks so much for coming here, Dianna. Sorry it took awhile to get this post approved, had a busy day at work and apparently none of the other mods caught it either.

Your brother was an amazing person. He will be very much missed.

I am sorry for your family's loss and will be thinking of you guys.

Lean is fine or you can say dragging a knee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote