Thread: It's time...
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #5
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by tached1000rr View Post

Not sure if you have posted it recently or not, but how are you feeling physically and how's the leg progressing? I can assume by this thread that things are going pretty darn good!
Meh...

My leg still hurts. All of it. Toe, heel, shin, knee, thigh and hip.

If I sat around and waited for it to feel like it should, I'd never accomplish anything. I just kinda deal with it. I'm way too young to be in chronic pain, but bitching about it gets me nowhere.

I've apparently been very whiny about not having a motorcycle for a while now and my husband got sick of it. So he told me to look. So I did. I didn't want anything that existed.

After spending way too much time on eBay he finally just told me to tell him what I wanted. Not a model or a brand, but what I wanted in a bike. I said, 600, 4 cyl., fuel injected, not expensive(to purchase or maintain) and not something everyone else has. He told me to look up an FZ6. I told him those were ugly. He asked me to humor him. The earlier ones are fugly IMHO, but I saw an 09 and that was it. I knew that was the bike I wanted. For poops and giggles I looked it up on the local CL and there she was. The dude lives 3.6 miles from me and had it tuned by a friend of mine with a dyno shop. I called my friend, it checked out. So, here she is. I feel whole again.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote