View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #123
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
If you say so man. All I know is that we were engaged in a good debate with you even going to the trouble of looking up internet stats and relating childhood stories to back up your point of view. It was enjoyable, then you pulled the "oh, I was just fuckin with you" card. *cough* smells like bullshit *cough*

People have been leary of Wolf Hybrids but it does seem they are capable of being well behaved companion animals., however, they are not as likely to look to a human for help for various tasks that they may not be able to do. Thus their genetic makeup doesn't allow for as close of a bond with humans. Your Wolf Hybrid obviously needed some help though.

Speaking of bonding with your canine, here's a pic from this morning's bike ride.
Okay now you're being you... hold on, I'm getting into character.... me,me,me,my,my,my,mo,mo,mo.....deep breath...you're a star!!!!...okay..

Whatever dude! You're "debate" consists of "me and some of my friends have pits and they haven't eaten us or our kids" and "I know people who were bitten by non-pits" Whoopie fucking doo!!! I came to the table with loads of facts and you all bring suppositions, "well, the animal control people are stupid and label all biting dogs pits when in doubt", "it's media bias", oh and my fav, "it's unfair profiling".

Listen, if there are 100 robberies in the state of North Carolina in Sept and 67 of them were perpetrated by black people, it is NOT "profiling" to state that more black people than white people committed robberies! It is NOT "media bias". It's the fucking truth! I'm not going to shoot back, "well some of those so called black people were probably mixed, so it's an unfair assessment" or even "well you know how stupid cops are, if a guy has so much as a tan, they label him "black". Pit Bulls HAVE been involved in more than their "fair share" of attacks. They have attacked and killed children, they have chewed off a baby's toes, they have ripped off a child's face. It did happen. All the finger pointing in the world won't change those facts. Have other types of non-terriers been involved in attacks? Of course but Pit Bulls compromise only a small percentage of the dog population but they are involved in a very large percentage of attacks. You can chalk it up to mismanagement by owners or mistaken identification by animal control officers/the media if you want but you can not completely wash away the fact that the dogs are inherently dangerous imho.

See? I can turn it on or off AT WILL!!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote