View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 02:49 PM   #10
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

That's it homeslice. The hhr ss will get abt the same mpg as her mkz did. However, the fiesta will get more than double what the tbss does. From 15 to mid 30's. Fiesta is ranged 30city/40hwy.

Plus with lower sticker prices and good interest rates on the loans for 72 month. Between the 2 new cars (purchase) vs the 2 leases. Will save abt $150. Month in payments. Insurance goes up abt $18 a month once the complete switch over is done. $16 of it with the mkz to hhrss switch. $2 up from tbss to fiesta.

So call it $130 a month savings in payment. But mpg shud rack in another $100 a month in gas. At least! Shit the saving alone will nearly make my bike payment.

I'm glad I upheld ur faith. That was the trend I was doin. But I have changed my pov. There is no reason for us to have bigger cars.

And yes its lowering gas man's gas bill. Not exactly perfect for my job but I need to survive and adapt. I'm also switching over to all syn oils in all my vechicles. Which also lowers crude oil consumtion. Little steps towards a bigger goal.
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote