View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 10:18 AM   #52
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRider2k2 View Post
Just thought I would mention that I ended up getting a set of HID (55w 6K) for my Fusion and got them to work. Just as I thought, they would not work along with the DRLs and with the relay harness, the relay would just click rapidly. Both attempts just caused the ballasts/lights to flicker. So I got a Capacitor and wired it into the signal circuit for the relay harness. Works like a charm now.
They lit on my HHR DRLs. But whichever. If you ask or look up info from DDM, as a policy they will tell you to disable the DRLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
GAs you are really starting to concern me with this whole same ride as you thing. LOL Girly mushed the HHR this week, (see ice thread) and she is already shopping in case they total it. First car she sent me info on was Ford Fiesta, she's off to look at one right now. I was going to just let her drive my truck but apparently she didn't realize large V8 engines like large amounts of fuel. LOL back to a little car she goes.
That sucks. But honestly the fiesta is a nice car. We really like it. And with the body kit, and tinted windows it's a damn good looking car!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote