View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #68
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post

I can't see it holding up for police going door to door because the killer is in town.
In the south? Umm no. First off 90% of the homes are well armed (statistic pulled straight outta my ass) and we'd have that fucker dangling in on the back porch draining his blood for future taxidermy reasoning should he have chosen one of OUR homes to duck and hide in.....and second...(I don't say this as some internet tough-guy. I personally know several tin foil hat wearin' anti gub's that would die in a hail of gunfire if they came knocking or breaking down doors here looking in houses) most southerners aren't fond of authority figures anyway...so we're not as likely to sheeple to random "inspections".

However...this is BAAAAAAHHHHston we're talking about. Where truly only the criminals are allowed to have guns (everyone else...as evident from reddit...simply has phones and ipads)