View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default Ha, I Got A "New" Car Too...

Actually I got this car quite some time ago.... I got tired of the crap gas mileage and besides the car was burning water....

Originally, I bought a Pontiac 2008 G8 GT Which I loved but it had a problem so... I went for a 2007 Pontiac G6 Convertible Coupe. It's a decent car for $10,000 with a 3.9 liter motor and decent lines. Runs great in the snow (another Mustang problem even with snow tires) and is absolutely loaded, for this model anyway...

So far I've installed a cold air intake, Magnaflow exhaust (one of the tips is a bit off, I'll fix it this Spring), blue tooth module, tint, tinted head lights and tail lights, etc. I'm ordering a hitch-yes a fucking hitch!, programmer/chip, suspension and a few odds and ends. It's definitely a "around every corner" type of car but since they gave me $5,000 for the Mustang, I'm paying less than $200/month on a short loan so it made sense. Oh not to mention the cheap insurance and it's a hard top convertible so goodbye Mustang's excessive wind noise!

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 02-27-2012 at 12:50 AM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote