View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #12
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

are my eyes screwy or is that a different can from the leo PB kawi used last year? def looking forward to what they can do with decent riders and factory backing.

Camier remarks on his new ride:

Picture by: Paul Sturman
Newly-crowned British Superbike Champion Leon Camier has said he can't wait to figure the Aprilia World Superbike out and start to put in some consiently fast lap times.

Camier says that the RSV4 couldn't be anymore different than his BSB-winning Airwaves Yamaha but he is slowly getting used to it and was able to test some of Ohlins best forks at Portimao today.

"The Aprilia is so different to my Yamaha, you wouldn't believe and I can't wait to finally figure it out. We have tested some of the trick Ohlins forks today and I immediately went half a second quicker," said the Kent youngster, speaking to bikesportnews.com this evening.

"We managed some race-distance runs today and were into the 1'44s the whole way, with a couple of good laps in the 1'43s too so I am pretty happy with the way it is going. Hopefully, I can take the times down tomorrow."

1 Jonathan Rea (Ten Kate Honda) 1'42.156
2 Michel Fabrizio (Xerox Ducati) 1'42.362
3 Calvin Crutchlow (Sterilgarda Yamaha) 1'42.795
4 Noriyuki Haga (Xerox Ducati) 1'43.098
5 James Toseland (Sterilgarda Yamaha) 1'43.79
6 Max Neukirchner (Ten Kate Honda) 1'43.810
7 Joan Lascorz (Kawasaki) 1'43.902
8 Carlos Checa (Althea Ducati) 1'43.951
9 J Fores (Ducati) 1'44.413
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote