View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #69
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I am an idiot! Sorry,I was thinking pole positions and you're right he only has one win in the premier class.

Ok,but I doubt Hayden will do any better than Milandri did. I know,I know I'm a hater but really,Nicky was on the same team as Rossi during the years that the Honda flat out DOMINATED MotoGp. The Honda was by far the best bike on the track,hands down. Then Rossi switches to an acknowledged inferior bike and Hayden still can't capitalize. Now the excuse is that the bike wasn't "made" for Nicky and that's why he can't win. What will the excuse be next season,Bridgestone tires,Stoner gets all the good parts,his Italian isn't very good,etc? I know everyone wants NH to be the champion we've been missing in MotoGp for decades. I just don't see it.
No worries...I have my own least favorite racers. But I am home sick today so I am going to fight with you a little longer...

I have only been watching MotoGP religiously for a little over three years now so I cannot say what happened previously...but the year that NH won and before the engine switch the Honda was "made" for Hayden. Once they switched it has taken him a long time to get it where it is. IMO this is obvious because of how far he has come this season.
Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote