View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaPython View Post
i have virtually no experience personally riding on the back of a sportbike, so for years i have gone by what others suggested to me for my passengers.

mainly,

a) dont hold onto me, rather reach around me and support yourself on the tank.
b) make sure not to head butt me from the back
c) lean with me , etc...

my GF seems to always complain that she has hurting hands / wrists because of the pressures applied when i brake. even when i take a long time to take a slow easy braking ride. because of this she doesnt want to ride much and doesnt enjoy it, and when she does, she cant handle distance longer than say, 10 miles.
what is she doing wrong? or what can she do?
WTF?

If a girl is on the back...I want them to grab me around the torso. Best way for proper positioning of boobies on the back.

IF I have to get some dude riding bitch then HE puts his habd either on the tank or holds the exhaust can (for their own goddamn good. If they are pussy enough to not have their own bike AND be forced to ride bitch then the only way they can make up for it is to hold on to the exhaust pipe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote