View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 09:24 AM   #15
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Wrong, the wind deflector on the windows say "old guy" more than a bug deflector.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
wow a bug deflector on a 'stang, nothin says old guy more then a bug deflector. my pops has one on his honda pilot, he's 70

lol
Ok I don't really care for these on a car but I admit...on a sport utility or a truck I like both of them actually. The stone/bug deflector as long as it's aerodynamic and follows the lines of the vehicle and not the old school `straight up style' I think they look fine.

I never even thought about it being an old guy thing since I still see people in their 20's and 30's with this stuff on their trucks/sport utilities.

As far as the window shade/deflector thingy...again...don't care for them on a car but on a sport utility or a truck...well I like it for two reasons...one to be able to vent the window when it's raining and not get water in the vehicle plus being able to leave the window's cracked when parked on a hot day and it's not totally obvious to the thug/punk from a distance that may want easy access to the inside.

Speaking of old school style

z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote