View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 09:58 AM   #24
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
I'm with you, I'm just not impressed by the quality of american vehicles, I've bought a bunch and it seems that japanese cars just seem to last longer without any problems.
Don't get it twisted... I'm nixxing off all american cars just GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
I've seen it on the road quite a few times and it is definitely a sharp looking car. Not too many of them so you wont see yourself coming and going. I personally thing the mustang is a better value but if american cars are off your list and you want a new car the Genesis is worth a look. Have you considered used G37's?
The only issue with those is that you are automatically a deuschebag as soon as you turn the engine on and the only station that comes through on the radio is club music.
Now you're tracking. I don't want to see myself coming & going. That's why I don't want a mustang and perhaps the same reason why I don't want a challenger (that & the price for the model I want, RT Classic).

As I said, just GM is off my list. But even used GM is off my list. I will never own, support, or buy anything GM. Sucks cause I like old 70's GM muscle and corvettes. Perhaps later in time I will consider used stuff, but not now.

G37... hmmm, looks like a Genesis.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote