View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 12:46 AM   #15
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
i believe that sometimes your mental state creates the situation. i tend to get into a very zen-like state on the bike. pure focus, constant scan, instant reaction
I'm like that when I'm in traffic and or Riding 5 MPH Over the Suggested Speed Limit

When Im on a Road with Little to no traffic and I'm Crusing I relax "A Tad" Never enough to put myself at risk of not being able to react quick enough.

I've had a Feeling of Maybe I should Take it easy today and just ride the bike not beat the balls off it...and Those are the days I pass every cop on duty...Dunno its weird...When I'm All out Powershifting at 16 thousand RPMS I dont see anyone...When Im riding like Mrs Daisy I pass all the Cops...Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I usually am too... but the combo of 3000 miles in 15 days, mind worried about other things, and a bit of "I got this" attitude... mixed with a couple seconds of being too relaxed... and I'm bikeless.

my feeling was more about the other crap i was thinking about... and just carried over into feelings about riding that day... especially as I was supposed to be riding 1100 miles.
1100 Miles is just downright Bananas...But Perky 16 Year old Titties are Just Downright Perfect

I Mean.....