View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:00 AM   #7
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Just add Geritol to your diet, and get some depends in case you shit yourself in a tough turn.

[shakes head]

...Old folks...sheesh.
I still got the DRZ to ride like a fuckin hooligan. It's more fun to me than the CBARRR is. Could always motard it out. If I get the itch again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
You know I'm right there with ya man. Wasnt it nice to see that waterfall? And smell the jasmine blooming? And stop to admire the mountains?

I feel sad that its not the rush and thrill it used to be, but at the same time, its not like we're quitting riding altogether. Im thinking of it more as an evolution. (That or like I said in my other thread, Im just getting old. )
You missed out on the ride me and ebbs took on the way down to Suches. We took an easy pace and it was freakin amazing to see all that crap. I just don't have the bike to take rides like that all the time, I would be wore out from a long ride like that on a normal basis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote