View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:50 PM   #24
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphinctersayswhat View Post
You leaving Friday after work and coming back Sunday? I have zero days of vacation left at my disposal. I'm using 8 days in July when I go to Seattle and I am using another 3 days at Thanksgiving and I already used up 4 days when I went to FL. That's why I didn't go to the rally.
As Marko said... I leave Friday monring. Get there by dinner time. Then roll out same deal on monday morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Sounds fun, i'd be down if i wasnt sure you guys would end up killing me or something.
Dude you should come. I run the OH turnpike (I-80) out to PA. Its a simple ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
gas, i'd love to meet your wife if she comes. you'll hafta lemme know. unless y'all are gonna just blow me off like the last time you were up this way.
She is officially coming. Even signed on here now so she can talk about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I'm a possible. I planned on definitely going, but having issues with my ex and visitation with my daughter. Will have to see how it goes, but I'd love to ride up there to meet the infamous Marko. He probably still doesn't believe I have a bike and will want to see it for himself.
Let me know man. You can meet me on the ohio turnpike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Yea okay im down. I've gotta work sat-sun, so that prolly wont work, but i can definately swing wed-friday. I think i'll try to put some more road on these corsas before i put my 2cts on, see how square i can get these suckers.

Sweet... how you coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
arriving fri afternoon/evening leaving sun morning
Awesome.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote