View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 03:54 PM   #10
MEDIC
WTF

Moto: Uh ... a motorcycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
They wanted to use my bike for awhile to develop the 07 600rr sliders, but I could never make it out to cookeville.
Yeah bro they wouldn't have charged you for them either , they had my '06 to get the specs off of n didn't charge me a dime for the sliders , even after I went down the first time n had to replace the right side they brought me a new right side slider n Still didn't charge me for it (I did give them some money anyways b/c that's how cool they are)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpzx10 View Post
Yeah Dave, why the hell make such a post without pics?
Yeah , haven't gotten around to takin any pics of it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
this is good to know, the rc needs cut for sliders and if they are this highly reccomended i need to get in touch with them before august
I vouch for them ! good guys they are (shit now I'm F'n talkin like Yoda)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
The people on my bike specific board swear by them and a few have even had some good results from crash testing them.
Yeah my '06 sliders by them were tested a total of 3 times with great results , this last wreck they got grinded down quite a bit (about 1/4 of the way down) but unfortunately at the angle I went down my fairings still got trashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
"star ship enterprise" That's the same thing I called mine but haven't taken it off yet but still plan to.

I think I'm going with the Clear Alternatives intergrated taillight for turn signals.
that's funny , get rid of that damn thing , it looks horrible.
dude I just ordered these integrated lights from (see link) n haven't gotten them yet but will post results from theirs compared to Clear alternatives since that's what I had on my '06

http://www.customled.com/PRODUCTS/IN...tail.htm#Order

Last edited by MEDIC; 05-24-2008 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: spelling
MEDIC is offline   Reply With Quote