View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #32
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
... but of course words can only do so much for ya, you really just gotta get out there & do it. When you go out for practice, pull over, practice a start, pit-out onto the track, go around, pit right back in & repeat.
Yeah I ended up doing that on the warm-up laps too. Helped a little bit for the second day but still not enough.

I just need to find a good parking lot and do it for an hour, planning to do it sometime this week before heading back up to Loudon. Hoping the weather stays clear for the races!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
that pic was hilarious.

you might go thru a clutch trying to figure it out, but if you can find a track thats not crowded so you can make alotta runs in one day, you'll have that launch perfected buddy.

only advice i can say is dont be scared of it, alil wheelspin, or pullin the wheel up 2-4inches is much better than bogging the motor down
I'm not worried about the clutch, mine was toast so I replaced it with a full Barnett kit, both sets of plates and springs. Should be good for at least the whole season.

I think I'm just going to do a parking lot or something for starters. I think the strip requires the bike to be plated... mine's not street legal anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amblyopic View Post
.... but try not to be such a douche next time, mmmmkay?
will do, turd burgler.

Found another picture, looks like coming out of the bowl T6 driving towards T7...

ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote