Thread: New Bike Day.
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #1
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR
Default New Bike Day.

went down to check out a bike i was really interested, and it lived up to and beyond my expectations. This CBR was practically flawless. Guy was asking 5.4k, we agreed on 5k, i'm going to pick it up later this week. Frame sliders, Swing arm sliders, Puig windscreen, Jardine exaust.

This guy made me very confident that the bike was well taken care of. Considering he was really only testing waters (he had just bought a new boulevard cruiser) I couldnt really talk him down too much, but for 5k and the condition this bike is in and has been maintained, im very happy.

I'll need to get new tires, well, just because. w/o the right tires it just feels like you're not riding the right bike. I'll end up getting flushies and new signals to replace the notorious ugly honda stock signals. Other than oil chg and possibly some new pads, this thing is ready to go. Only things im changing are out of preference, this thing is almost imacculate. No scratches, no dents, has never been down, shifts flawlessly, starts flawlessly, feels... well... it feels diferent.

Not the same riding stance as my F3. Its gonna take some adjustment to get used to the more agressive stance, but i think partially the reason i was thrown off was because of the tires. They were a little boxed out from commuting. Even still, its like riding a completely different type of bike.

hes throwin in all sorts of gear and crap too, so be sure to look out for some FS threads by yours truely.
Im going to pick her up later this week.

NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote