Thread: Reda Gas Can
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #28
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
LOL I coasted into a station once. I miss the old days of reserve. motor quits flip to reserve find fuel. easy system.

now days light comes on, eh, just means we're getting close, wonder how far I could go? hmmm light is really flashing now, wonder if it has another flash mode that is after this? CRAP nope that was the last flash setting LOL

mine even has a range thing on it now, I can tell you it is pretty damn close to right. LOL some people are slow learners.

Only time I've actually had to push one though was when I got caught w/o a license and he let me push it home. Old Hondas are heavy as hell!!! wasn't riding when he pulled up so I told him I had pushed it there to fuel up, girl in gas station was a friend and vouched for me that it was true. seriously I think he had the last laugh as he followed me 3 miles home.
Fuck flipping to reserve. I hate that shit.

When I had carb problems last year before I found a vacuum screw was missing.... the bike died about 1.5 miles from my house in my neighborhood. I ran the battery down trying to start it, so I said fuck it, and pushed it uphill all the way home.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote