View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #37
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
I'm sorry, but I actually did LOL when I read the "I see your woman has a 750...." comment.

Tigger, really? This chick has been riding since probably before your 'woman' was a teenager. You never cease to amaze me with your stupid comments.
There are very few people on the forum that have said more technically stupid things than you Pleather...everybody, do a post search for this chick and you'll see what I mean! It's not "stupid" it's possibly ill informed. I don't know or even care who is married to whom. BTW I'm sure that he or her could have just as easily informed me of her experience level without a ton of bitchiness from you. He and others put their two cents in about how she hasn't "maxed out" the potential of her current bike. I'm pointing out that I doubt that his woman (or he, for that matter) have ever reached the maximum potential of their previous bikes either before they traded.

The hypocrite level that revolves around this type of discussion is boundless.
"I started on a VFR but everyone else should start on a 250", " Your girl should stay on a 250 even though mine traded hers in after 6 months", etc.The fact that she has been riding for 3 three years or more does not change the fact that when she felt that she was ready, she upgraded. Which is my point. There will always be someone that thought she should have waited longer to get a different bike no matter how long she waited. There are other people whose wives started on 883's Sportsters. Busas or R6s and did fine.

Hey and just because your stupid ass couldn't handle your 250 without fucking up doesn't mean that no one can! The possibility does exist that my girl has more "talent" or innate ability than you or your friend. Maybe not, maybe she just wants to ride on the street and not do any track days. Maybe she wants to do 90 mph on the freeway without redlining the bike... Regardless, whenever something like this comes up, there are always people with 600s, 750s, 1000s and 'Busas trying to convince other people that they shouldn't get a bigger bike.

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 10-05-2009 at 01:33 PM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote