Thread: Draggin Jeans
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 09:51 AM   #15
NeonspeedRT
At Large

Moto: 2005 R1

I currently own two pairs of Draggin Jeans. I have their regular jeans and the cargo jeans. The cargo jeans are much, much more comfortable and look better then the regular jeans. Draggin jeans fit true to size. I bought them in the size jeans I normally wear and they both fit perfect.

I also have a pair of Shift riding jeans that I like alot, but not as much as the Draggin jeans.

I've tried on Joe Rocket riding jeans, Cortech riding jeans, and Icon riding jeans. None of those fit as well as the Draggin Jeans or offered as much protection as the Draggin jeans. The Shift jeans were a close second, which is why I went with them. But the Draggin jeans are still the best "riding" jeans i've worn.

The Draggin jeans use a much thicker dennim then other riding jeans and their stitching is tripple stitched all over for extra durability. They have plenty of Kevlar protection all around the legs, hips, and butt.

I highly reccomend them

"Riding a motorcycle is like playing chess. Anyone can learn the moves, but it takes a lifetime to master the game."
NeonspeedRT is offline   Reply With Quote