Thread: Draggin Jeans
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 10:58 AM   #20
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
I think that the Cortech Mod jeans differ from the DSX jeans in the appearance. I can't see anything else different.

Azoom, how do you get the Cortech jeans to fit you? They look like they cut for men's sizes. I wouldn't mind getting my niece some of those jeans for putting around town. I got her a pair of the BMW jeans-lookalike riding pants but that's the only one that she has. Otherwise she has a mesh pants for super hot days and a leather pants for hard riding.

I take the kneecups out of all of those jeans because unless they are seriously formfitting, the cups aren't going to stay on anyway.
They are relaxed men's fit - that means I go for them to fit my hips, and deal with extra material at the waist. The newest ones I have, the pockets are small enough for the knee armor to fit into and they don't move... they are similar to the pockets for the armor in my jacket. Don't move at all.

I don't fit into women's gear... I'm now convinced that gear is all made for leprechauns I need to have the option of an inseam well over 30.

The best fitting jeans so far for me have been the Ducati jeans - go figure. But, at $300+ a pair they can blow me...

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote