View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #24
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Day 12:

After the long ride the day before, I had a nice little 410 mile ride from Cody, WY to Rapid City, SD via 20 and 14 to I-90 to Moorcroft where I followed 16 to Mt Rushmore back up to I-90 in Rapid City.

This was a surprisingly good day for the most part. I did not expect Bighorn National Forest to be as awesome as it was. This made my day. I even got a little snow up on Sheridan Pass. Bighorn is pretty awesome I must say. I really enjoyed the signs that let you know how old the rocks were that you were passing.

I visited Jewel Cave, but did not take a tour. Wished I did instead of going to the Crazy Horse Ripoff Monument.... Mt Rushmore wasn't as grand as I thought it would be as well. Wish I had gone to Wind Cave or Devils Tower instead of these two stops. Ah well, you live and learn...

It was a still a great day of riding and visited some touristy spots I always wanted to...

Airplane graveyard, wished I stopped now...

Ride towards Bighorn:

Bighorn:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote