View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #20
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Nope, i expect the US to royally screw up every kid it gets,
Absolutely, and then turn them loose in society with whatever problems they've developed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
Maybe that should be something the parents should consider before putting their child in that situation.
Its probably something they considered when they decided to leave behind everything they've ever known and risk life, limb and freedom to make it to a country that, even with menial work, they have a much higher chance to have a decent quality of life in. I mean, Detroit is a shithole but I'd rather live there than Juarez.

I understand where you guys are coming from, but I can't be angry or wish ill against people who are simply trying to make it. I'm not anointing them as saints or even excuse any of the bad behavior that may be displayed when they come here (Hey Spic, our sewers here actually work in all 50 states. Flush your fucking toilet paper before I make you eat it.) But, I can see it from their point of view.

If you want to be America the great and free and all the other bullshit every politician from here to NYC spouts on a daily basis then you have to fight against discriminatory immigration policies. And if you don't want to do that you can still rally against American government policies that put other countries in dire situations, such as the war on drugs which is currently decimating northern Mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Between government schools, government hand outs, and more we pretty much are already raised by the government. And yes we turn out fucked up dumbasses.

If the parents know that just becuase their kid is born in the US and becomes a citizen it doesn't mean they get to stay, I bet you'll see a lot less women coming across the border the minute they feel labor pains.
You speak as if loving parents in a stable environment count for nothing. Can you give specific examples of women crossing the border when they're about to bust or account for what percentage they make up of total illegal immigrants?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote