View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:36 PM   #21
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I agree tig... but when someone ASKS you what they should start on... and you say a 250 or 500 then they say... "aww... but I was leaning towards the 1000" it gets fuck'n annoying... or the "well I'm mature for my age" or "I know myself... I'll get tired of it'' to me those are completely BS and retarded answers... and it's hard for me not to say so.

in reality no... I have no say in what he/she spends their money on... but if you don't want my advice don't ask. if you just want someone to support your preconceived choice... stand in front of a fuck'n mirror and ask away!

in the end... that's the only one who really cares anyhow.
Oh I agree with that...if someone asks...I'm just wondering....who the fuck asked? I mean did you actually read that long ass,sanctimonious,egomaniacal,load of shit? BTW I guarantee that YOU do not meet his criteria for buying that super sport that you want buddy. In fact,according to him you were an IDIOT for buying the bike you did get!!! How does that feel? Were you a fucking idiot for buying your ZZR for a first bike? What were YOUR "RETARDED" answers and "BS" excuses?

What really kills me is WHO cleared these guys to buy the super sport bikes they ride on now? Who gets to decide when someone IS ready for a SS bike? What are the requirements? Who gets to set the standards? This guy?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote