View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #23
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh I agree with that...if someone asks...I'm just wondering....who the fuck asked? I mean did you actually read that long ass,sanctimonious,egomaniacal,load of shit? BTW I guarantee that YOU do not meet his criteria for buying that super sport that you want buddy. In fact,according to him you were an IDIOT for buying the bike you did get!!! How does that feel? Were you a fucking idiot for buying your ZZR for a first bike? What were YOUR "RETARDED" answers and "BS" excuses?

What really kills me is WHO cleared these guys to buy the super sport bikes they ride on now? Who gets to decide when someone IS ready for a SS bike? What are the requirements? Who gets to set the standards? This guy?
NAW... yeah I get ya... and honestly I didn't even read those long posts... it's been preached way too much... and honestly... like I said i could care less what you start on.

truth is... the advice is a very safe aproach trying to get people to realize what they're getting into... the problem is the advice generalizes... and you can't do that with motorcycles or people. every person is diffrent.

as for who asked... well no one yet... but go to any large froum and there's at least 3 or 4 new threads monthly if not weekly asking about what bike they should start on.

I think the author was just hope'n to type it once and blanket the majority of newbies...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote