View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #107
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
suffer bitch!

OK I'll bite. Where did I say there was a "Good" and "Bad" in that?

And when did I ever say I DIDN'T park so close to that camaro that if he hit his remote unlock button we'd swap paint, JUST because he decided to strattle the line up close to the door?

I said that I've found that there are generally 2 types of people I've seemed to enounter (should have said when it comes to cars etc....but still) then I said there's the assholes
Simplifying instead of saying people who care about stuff vs people who shit on stuff. Some people here believe that how you treat material objects represents what type of person you are, maybe you aren't one of those, I don't know.

I just disagreed with your view that there are only those 3 types of people. I think there is a lot more to people than that even when it comes to this.

Quote:
Damn dude...you don't admin two of the biggest motorcycle forums and NOT get use to THAT

Paul takes three trains and 2 cabs to go out of his way to disagree with me sometimes
Well then why blast me about dealing with your opinion, I was simply just discussing and disagreeing.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote