View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 08:25 AM   #108
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Simplifying

Was all I was doing. Had nothing to do with animal abuse, how someone viewed whether Clinton inhailed, etc....Simply talking about one subject (parking of cars/respect for other peoples cars in a parking lot) as if we were all standing in a parking lot watching how everyone else reacts and how they act in this ONE situation.

Quote:
I just disagreed with your view that there are only those 3 types of people.
Again....being specific....about this particular subject. Wasn't trying to paint the whole WORLD in 3 colors...again, we're all standing in a virtual parking lot looking at cars and how people parked them

Quote:
Well then why blast me about dealing with your opinion, I was simply just discussing and disagreeing.
Didn't realize I was blasting but after re-reading it I really shoulda put behind that statement.

Generally I don't take myself, or anyone ELSE too seriously. Damn I USE too Use to get 3 degree's of bent outta shape and torqued up about shit people'd say on the internet. But then once I got into my 30's I realized I was just being an immature pussy about most of the stuff.

I may throw out an opinion every once and while that makes people think "WTF"? but it's more or less a passing thought I happened to just jot down without too much real "thought"

But typically, you're not gonna SEE me "blast" anyone. I apologize if it came across like that or if I came across as all high and mighty. I'm not that at all.