View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #44
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

1. Your age, location and profession.
31 year old female, Nashville TN, Scientist/Sales

3. Thoughts about working for a car share although you prefer riding bikes.
I don't know what a car share is. I work from home so probably wouldn't apply

4. Your current bike's make and model. Describe how it looks, sounds, feels.
2007 Suzuki GSXr 750, Looks like sex, sounds like sex, feels like....well...great sex

I also own a 2000 Yamaha XT225 dual-sport, Looks like crap, sounds like crap, and feels like dirty sex.......Dirty rough cheap sex where you wake up bruised, broken and covered in gunk

5. Your first bike and how you got it.
2004 Kawasaki Ninja EX250. Got it from the shittiest MC dealer in the world, America's Motorsports. Will never by from a dealer again.

6. Your ideal bike.
I would like a garage full of all types....garage is already full, just need an adventure/touring bike to add to my stable.

7. Do you fit the personality most often associated with whichever category of bike you have? Do the personalities of others you know fit their bikes' categories?
I don't wheelie, pose, stunt, or ride without gear so I'm not your "stereotypical" Gixxer rider. But I also think stereotypes are false most of the type. Sportbikers (not crotch rocket/rice rocket/pasta rocket (to include Azooom) are from every age, race, demographic there is. We are just usually hidden under our helmets.

8. What does a bike say about its owner?
Bikes don't talk

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
HokieDNA01 is offline   Reply With Quote