Thread: Wtb: Busa
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #29
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Rick I'm looking forward to riding your Busa again with the extra 30 rwhp if I'm lucky enough to get the chance again. When I rode it the first time I hadn't even ridden in a few years other than your 999 that same day and had NEVER ridden a Busa. I told you when I got off of it that it felt better than I expected from all that I had heard/read.

I've owned a few bikes and one was a ZX-11 which ergo-wise it felt somewhat like the Busa...but not as good.

I've never understood the stretched swingarms except for drag racing either nor the standing around all day/night in the parking lot looking/talking about the bikes instead of riding them.

I get ribbed by some of my Vette buddies because I don't show my Vette but I'm just not interested in spending hours cleaning the thing and then driving it to a lot...parking it...standing around all day to listen to what "experts" think I could do different or better and then drive it back home and park it.

I take it out and drive it...that's what it was meant for. Keep the maintenance up and so far...no real problems.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote