View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #48
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post

Yeah, you should all read the one where I fell for a CL scam for a bike...oh no wait...

Hey, I didn't fall for anything. I think that she's stupid too. My "crime" is not "forbidding" her to do it. At about 12 am Sunday, after about 100 texts about how Ebay has her back and the auction is almost over....I finally text back "do whatever you want, I hope that it legit". My gf is a strong willed stubborn girl that does whatever she wants. Heck she came here to go to school from a smaller town where her grand pa was chief of police(ret), her uncle just retired from the State Police, her other grand pa owns a multi-million dollar company that half the family works for and her step dad is a big wig with Hatch. All of these people have offered her jobs, fucking land, to pay for school in a field that pertains to their company, etc and she decided to "do it on her own" in the medical field. ..With a LOT of help of course! She could have gone to school local and had EVERYTHING paid for and not work at all unless she wanted some easy, cushy job in the family business....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote