Thread: Back on two...
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:04 AM   #10
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
I love the Road King. Especially the Classic with the leather bags and white wall tires.

After spending 10 days aboard an Ultra touring the Western US it is nice to have the hard bags and the extra storage. When we ride my old man's bike, the wife loves the rear seat/arm rests/etc.

For me or local jaunts, I'd take the Road King. For two-up or touring I'd go Ultra every time.
Yeah, I could see how the Electra would be better for two-up touring, but recognize that you are talking to a guy who thinks riding a Buell across the country, then riding a 954 back is a good idea... and would do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Thats awesome man, glad to see you riding again. You going to go straight cruiser or keep the SB as well?
I'm always going to be on a sportbike... maybe someday I will move to more of a sport-tourer, but for now I couldn't imagine JUST having a cruiser. Something of that sort would be a great 2nd bike. I'd probably be most likely to get a used Jap cruiser just because they are cheap... that is, if I was going to buy any sort of cruiser now, which I am not.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote