View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #71
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Apparently for most it's about feeling superior to someone else... Bikers are cooler than non-bikers... HD riders are cooler than sportbike riders... Sportbike riders are cooler than HD riders... People who ride tens of thousands of miles every year are cooler than those who ride around the block once a month... Riders who ride across the country to a rally are cooler than the guy who doesn't have a job flexible enough to do that AND enjoy the rally.

At least, that's what I'm getting out of this thread. For me, it's a passion for motorcycles. The machine you decide to put between your legs is as insignificant to me as what flavor of ice cream you like. The gear you wear or decide not to wear is as insignificant to me as the color of your shoestrings.

I love bikes... I love to look at bikes... I love to ride bikes... I love to talk bikes... I love to tinker on bikes... I love to dream about bikes... I like 'em all to some varying degree... can't say as I've ever seen a bike that didn't intrigue me in some way or another... Then again, I'm certainly not cooler than anyone... and my unwillingness to shit on someone else for their bike/gear/riding style is further proof of that I guess.
Jesus Christ, you want a hug too? Or, just the cookie?

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote