View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:51 AM   #28
dubbs
Multistrada

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Ah, see we do understand each other.

Weed is a tough one. It's illegal, but from what I understand, its not that much different than tobacco. (I dont know, I've never touched a single illegal drug.)

I'm anti smoking, but as long as you keep it away from me I dont care what you do with it. (Except I still dont want to pay for some lung cancer ridden person who doesnt have health insurance.) Would weed cause cancer I wonder?

So, if we were to legalize weed, Im all for it as it would definitely bring some much needed revenue to this piss poor govt and since (from what I understand) its not that different than smoking marlboros, what would it hurt? Doesnt research show that alcohol has more effects on the body than weed in regards to functioning?
Well the difference between weed and tobacco is weed is pure and tobacco has 3000+ chemicals added to it to make it smoother to pull. I don't really smoke cigarettes anymore and there are ways to "smoke" weed by vaporizing it that minimizes most of the harm..

Burning any plant matter, no matter what it is, could cause cancer. Vaporizing just cooks the THC and other cannabinoids and doesn't burn the plant.

And I agree, I think it would solve a lot of budgetary issues..
Daily Driver - 2011 Toyota Prius - Black
Beater - 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid - Dust Colored
dubbs is offline   Reply With Quote