Thread: New Ride?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS
Default New Ride?

I have room for another moto since I sold the DRZ. I am itching to get something new to offset the GS and fiddy, but I haven't quite figured out what I want yet. I am not looking to get a really high dollar ride with moving and all that going on right now, something I can put drop a few k and have a lot fun with...

Some of the things I am considering:

WR250X - fun little motard, possibility of getting dirt only wheels and having a nice little dirt setup as well. Drawback is this would be a gap bike for me, I have been trying to branch out from the gap. Ride new places. I know I would end up back there a lot with this and probably would end up throwing it in the pick up and not even riding it to the gap...

Ninja 250 - I would track this bike out and might even go WERA racing with it. Drawback is going racing with it, lots of money going to tracks and shit...

XT225 - fun little gas sipping dual sport, not the heavy monster that the DRZ was. major drawback is it would suck to ride this anywhere but on gravel and low speed roads.

Classic Old beemer R bike - rebuild project and have a classic. drawback is building the damn thing and money spent on rebuild, but that's also the plus because I want a project bike.

Anybody else got any ideas, I am not looking for a sportbike or POWAH!, I want something different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote