View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 02:56 AM   #278
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Why do black people always think that people who use the "N" word are racist when black people use it as much as the word "the"? I think there is alot of black people that are more racist towards their own race then the same amount of whites are against blacks.
Oh no not this again!!!...

I'll be brief-ish.... if you call your Mom, gf, sister, wife etc a bitch everyday, would that make it okay for a stranger that heard you call her that to do the same? If you and a bunch of friends call each other fags all the time, would it be okay for someone to call you that in anger? It's all about context. I call my buddy a "nigga" in a familiar sense. Hell, I call my gf a "bitch" also in a familiar, joking fashion. Now if you are in an argument with either of them or refer to them in that fashion in a derogatory manner... expect a beat down. To be honest, I can't understand why this is so baffling to white people? You can't tell me you've never called a buddy something that is normally derogatory but because you are friends, he doesn't take offense.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote