View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 07:41 AM   #280
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh no not this again!!!...

I'll be brief-ish.... if you call your Mom, gf, sister, wife etc a bitch everyday, would that make it okay for a stranger that heard you call her that to do the same? If you and a bunch of friends call each other fags all the time, would it be okay for someone to call you that in anger? It's all about context. I call my buddy a "nigga" in a familiar sense. Hell, I call my gf a "bitch" also in a familiar, joking fashion. Now if you are in an argument with either of them or refer to them in that fashion in a derogatory manner... expect a beat down. To be honest, I can't understand why this is so baffling to white people? You can't tell me you've never called a buddy something that is normally derogatory but because you are friends, he doesn't take offense.

Why is it when a black person is "let go" the accusation is "it's because I'm black" yet when a white male is "let go" and a black female is hired to replace him, it IS in fact because she is black. Yet, in that instance it's OK?

Both instances are in fact, a double standard. And it’s a double standard many whites don’t like. Simple as that. Some can let it go and accept it as the way it has to be…others piss and moan.

You can’t spend your life trying to MAKE other people understand, you just have to accept the fact that THEY will never “Get it”.

You have lived your whole life with MANY double standards (unless of course you’ve lived some sort of obtuse life in a parallel universe…if so, please forgive me for assuming) so you can’t quite see why it’s so upsetting to whites. After-all, we typically don’t SEE any double standards other than the “N” word and the fallout of “Racial equality” in the workplace.