View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #27
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I've been to every state but HI and TN... but I'm starting over via bike... and I want picture evidence in front of every state's Welcome sign... (maybe even slap a twowheelfix.com sticker on them )

suprised you haven't been to MI

and your missing out not having been to Oregon!
I would love to start over on the bike, but that's going to wait until my daughter gets out of school, which is still 15 years away. Maybe I'll actually be able to afford a bike by then.

Quote:
I'll hit up Illinois after the race... I think...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
I would advise against that. Boring roads, cornfields, soy bean fields and more boring roads. why do that to yourself?
Quote:
to add another state to my trip... nothign more with Il it'll make 27 I think
And I've got the perfect road for you to ride to get into Illinois. I'll see if my step-brother will let me borrow his Buell and I'll take you on a short trip from Terre Haute into Illinois. It's a nice and curvy short trip. We can ride it one direction cautiously to look for dirt and crap from the farmers coming out of the fields, then turn around after getting to Paris, IL, and come back. It was one of my favorite short rides. Oh, and I'll be sure to give you a fun road to ride on to get to Terre Haute from Indy, rather than the straight and boring I-70. Take I-70 out of Indy to exit 66, then take 267 south to 42, then take 42 west all the way to TH. There will be some small towns and slow areas, but there are also some nice, tight curves, so you have to be alert!
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote