View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 08:45 AM   #34
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
All sounds pretty good. I will be getting in fairly early thursday and intend to ride from lunch to dinner, I assume with you.

I will be riding monday as well...

All this talk of night runs.... shit. Maybe I will invest in some LED headlamps.
headlamps wont help...

i plan on being there early afternoon (2 maybe 3ish) so lets try to pick a time to meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I will either be already up there or heading up there early. If I decide to stay in knoxville wednesday night, I will give you my # to give me a call when you get in knoxville and we can meet up and head up there.

BTW, everyone needs to tell everyone they care about that you won't be in cell phone coverage 95% of the time while you are here. So if they call to check up on you, you might not get back to them for a few days. Of course, a lot of ya'll family members may not know about the dragon like mine and won't freak out when you are a little late getting home and they hear about a fatality up there.

only place i got coverage was right after we got off joyce kilmer, and right before the skyway (at the crossroads by, the "chero'holla'"(yea i know, sp) information kiosk... only reason i know is cause its where i called drewp telling him my bike was pissing out. somehow i made it back to the gap, only for it to die yet again. woo hoo for carbs, glad i've got FI on my side this year.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote