View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:06 AM   #14
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

I'm on the fence... before yesterday, I might have said no but yesterday I had one of those days.....

I stupidly volunteer to go help a customer about 50 miles away with her alarm. I figure I'll take the bike since I'll only need a screw driver to remedy her problem. On the way there, I'm taking it kinda easy... nothing over 100 mph. I stop for gas and unplug my helmet instead of taking it off to pay for gas.... big mistake. I forget to plug it back in and a few miles down the road-BANG state cop. I could have bailed but I've had such good luck with these guys lately... Not this time, old boy writes me for 86/55 and gives me my court date of Jan 12 on the spot.

Okay, I suck it up and continue to the customer's house. Fis her alarm and head home... I get to within 3 miles of my house and BANG another state cop pulls me over. I'm like WTF?!?!?! I wasn't speeding or anything. He writes me a ticket for improper license plate placement. I'm like, "I had a ticket like this thrown out just two years ago..." Apparently, this state cop is on a crusade to change the DA's mind about these tickets. He took pics of my bike and everything... I'm going to run to the court house first thing this morning and see what I can do.

Geez what a day!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote