View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:30 AM   #3
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Well, something does have to be done. Its 20k/yr to go to university up here when its all said and done(tuition and living expenses). Im sure its worse down there. We tell kids they need an education, and make it impossible for many of them to afford one.

School isnt the reason Cali is broke. And isn't the oak a republican? How are you blaming the liberals?
Arnold is Republican in name only IMO. The entire CA legislation is full of liberals that give everything to everyone. Imagine the entire state doing what General Motors did.....Alot of waste, a bunch of unions who were overpaid along with Cadillac pensions. You just cannot sustain that type of promise.

It has finally caught up...and they cannot sqeeze anymore taxes out of us anylonger or a revolt is going to occur. I'm surprised at how all these people keep voting these irresponsible give it away people in office year after year after year. I will tell you how. Mexicans and Asians will vote Democratic even if the Democrat in office is a 2 inch long turd (I'm referring to an actual turd). Fucking sheep...

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote