Old 10-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

So before posting all of this, I sent this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSP
Todd,
Please refund my money. If possible, I'd like to avoid the hassle of using eBay's buyer protection coverage to get the refund we agreed upon.

I find it very disappointing how this has all turned out. The fact that you called me and explained to me that the color was unavailable and offered something different was somewhat questionable, but the lack of communications since then and the utter avoidance of my messages and phone calls is incredibly frustrating.

Please, I implore you, refund my money immediately as we agreed upon over the phone Wednesday morning. I'm leaving for the weekend and will not have phone access... please respond to this message directly.

Thank you,
Then this motherfucker has the nerve to respond like this:

Quote:
I will refund the money as soon as I get back tonight. To be honest with you I believe I tried to do all I could to even meet up with you and call you to let you know about not having this in inventory. I'm not going anywhere and your money will be returned.

Todd McNabney
HEROIC Racing Apparel
c: 917.846.3671
Yeah, if by doing all you can means, not calling me back as promised to meet up that day, avoiding my 2 phone calls per day and several emails for almost 5 days, then reluctantly refunding me ONLY after I send a threatening email, leave negative feedback, all while acting like it's not your fault - and continuing to have a bait/switch auction out there... then yeah motherfucker, you did everything you can.

Got my refund, good fucking riddence. YMMV, but if I ever hear of anyone considering to purchase anything from this scumbag, I'll simply link this thread (and the one I posted on TL Planet)... Oh, and this thread I found while Googling, where it looks like he SPAM's 600rr.net's boards to avoid the vendor status by advertising... http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=200691

The comment that makes the most sense in that thread:
Quote:
That leads to another question. Why has he been here for so long without posting anything, and just happens to be logged in and on the site the same day someone badmouths him?

Bypassing the vendor status maybe?

Something is really strange here.
Shady McShaderstein...

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote