View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #1
MikeSP1
Perpetual trouble

Moto: VTX 1300C, RC51, CBR600RR, CBR929RR
Default FS: Olympia Textile Jacket

I went on the TWFix rally with NtS, Trip, Rae, Ambly, and Nico and when we got to the lodge I realized my mistake. I had forgotten my jacket at my house in Florida (but somehow remembered to grab my helmet and gloves). So on the first day I had to buy another jacket for the trip. I picked up an Olympia Textile at gear shop (the only shop that had anything). No that the rally is over and I'm back in FL, I don't need it anymore and need to sell it.

There's the story, now here's the jacket: black and grey with reflective piping all over the place; CE armor in the elbows, shoulders and back; waterproof inner liner is removable and can be worn as a waterproof jacket by itself; thermal liner that zips into the waterproof liner; the main jacket has two large mesh vents on the front, two large mesh vents on the back, and one vent in each arm. I only wore the jacket for three days, never went down. It's still in pristine condition. I'm only asking to get what I paid for $250.

Attached are front and back pictures of the main jacket, a front picture of the waterproof liner, and a front picture of the thermal liner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0162.JPG (64.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0163.JPG (58.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0167.JPG (59.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0170.JPG (55.5 KB, 31 views)
MikeSP1 is offline   Reply With Quote