View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #66
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
This is Bs plain and simple. I've ridden a few Harleys and their Jap clones. I'd pick the Harley any day.

If you can't see how much better the Harley is built, then you're looking with your eyes closed.

As for performance, I was very surprised at how hard apocs bike pulled to 110mph. I was even more amazed at how little damage it received sliding down the road. One single scratch...

You can sit here all day and spew anti Harley propoganda. Those of us who notice the diddrence between rc cola and coke like to pay a bit more for better quality.
I love harley fanboys. Harley isn't quality, it's a name brand that people want. The engineering and quality control of those machines are marginal at best. The engineering and quality control of the rice machines are well above anything harley has nowadays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote