View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #30
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
obviously that was before i started watching college football then. i got one thing to say, and that is fuck anyone that doesn't think i can have an opinion about college football. i like who i like, people just need to deal with it. i don't bust anyone else's balls about their teams. so whatever. i still love SEC football, regardless of what that makes me.
It was 2004, you had knowledge of it over at TWF... When I first saw you cheering on Auburn was in 06 when they were only losing about 2-3 games a year at most.... Now suddenly shitville has gone from being ok to outstanding and you are all about them... That's what we like to call bandwagon in the sports world. No self respecting Auburn fan/alum would ever cheer for shitville, it's simple hatred between those two schools. I mean they really hate each other. There's not much rivalries out there that come close to this one.

http://www.twowheelforum.com/showpos...9&postcount=19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote