Thread: My Box Of Crap
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R
Default My Box Of Crap

So I posted up about the Bike Modifications...Still gonna get an exhaust but I think that's gonna wait till after the Rally. I still wanted to get a few things Gear wise and I had to order my Tail bag...I looked around for the best deals I could find but was getting anxious...Didn't do to bad though overall

Why thank you Mr UPS Guy I Will take that box from you

Lookie Lookie!!!

Wanted a pair of gloves with more protection than my Icon Tarmac V.3's...and Heard good things about the Alpinstar SPX's

Fuck Yeah

I will eventually be looking into a Two piece Suit with Race boots...But I just cant wear them for everyday riding...I read Decent reviews about the Icon Superduty 2's and a buddy I ride with has the Previous versions and said he liked them...I figured I'd give them a shot and they Fit very nice and feel very snug in the right places...I gotta break them in and ride with them but so far so good.

Went with the Same tailbag as Derf...

It Fits Nicely on the Bike...and that Fucker isnt going ANYWHERE I have it tied down tighter than virgin on prom night.

At Last but Not least I REALLY Needed a New leather jacket...Like the Look of the AGV and also read decent reviews about it from others...I was worried about sizing b/c Im so tall but I ordered it Spot on...I LOVE the Jacket...its simple and subtle and It fits Very well.

I'm Ready for the Rally Bitches!!!