View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #45
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
If you can't figure out the difference then you are not part of the 90%.
Fair enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Let me ask you, could Oprah do the emergency medicine you used to do? Could she do what Tommy does? Could she design cities like Caster does? Could she design electronic fuel injection like 101 does? Could she match ed as an electrical engineer?

I'm not saying the lady is not smart. But, success alone isn't a measure of intelligence. Allow me to prove it to you.
Well, building an empire is quite a bit different than being an actor or naturally gifted athlete as far as intelligent quotient is concerned. Could she do those things? Maybe, maybe not. Intelligence can be incredibly focused. Troy may be a city designing genius...but he may not be able to program his own DVR for example.

Yes, I believe Oprah is incredibly intelligent based on her unequaled success and gosh...she's just so well spoken. Its one thing to say, "Well, I know someone who worked for Oprah and she's a tyrannical bitch." Or "I knew a guy that used to fuck Oprah and she's a dirty whore in bed." But to call her stupid, IMO, is not an accurate judgment based on what we know about her as the general public.

I also don't believe many celebrities as nearly as stupid as they want us to believe. For example, Jessica Simpson. Maybe she is a really ditzy blonde...or maybe she just plays off that to make shit loads of cash so she can buy yachts and stuff, which seems more likely since she is actually incredibly rich.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote