View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:06 AM   #6
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Unfortunately, this is the reality when the typical law abiding person is put into a severe economic situation. I think we will see more of this as the economy continues to flounder.
Yep, I'm working 70-80 hour weeks putting in security systems to combat kids like this... I'm sorry kid but I'm willing to bet that there are multiple TVs, game systems, computers, cable TV, the internet, cell phones, multiple vehicles, etc in/around the house. Some poor victims of the economy broke into my car a few months ago, I guess I should feel sorry for them too...

BTW the situation isn't "severe" enough to "justify" theft until you don't have a place to live and food to eat. Not when you're down to your last two laptops, you've had to settle on keeping your two year old LCD instead of buying the LED unit and you're only eating out twice a week instead of three times. Or because you're struggling to pay the mortgage you took out 3 years ago to buy a boat. The problem with most people is they don't know how to tighten up when things get tough.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote