View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:28 AM   #11
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I guess theres hope for this country afterall.
Meh, not really. As long as we call keep voting along party lines, nothing changes. While I think it says a lot about the current administration that MA actually elected a Republican, it's just going to be power swings in either direction because both sides fucking blow. Dems are the bad guys now, but all it takes is an administration or two with the Reps in power for everyone to be tired of their bullshit. Then it goes back to the Dems until they prove equally as terrible for the country. Then back to the Reps to fuck things up. It's a vicious cycle that I fear won't be changing any time soon. Meanwhile the parties get more and more polarized making these swings in power occur at shorter intervals fucking up our country even more quickly. It's just too bad the general public is more interested in how attractive a candidate is, how well he/she speak, or would rather just watch the Jersey Shore than to take the time to consider the person's track record and really understand the candidate.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote